Call for Ethical Hacking and Information Security Workshop for 2 Days
Computer and Internet is a basic need of every person now days, and this technology has unbelievable growth. At same the time Cyber crimes and frauds are increasing day by day. By the help of this "Ethical Hacking and Information Security workshop" We will tech to participants "How crime is happened". Participants will learn and not only see the demonstration, they perform attack and hacking with trainer.
Keep in mind all the demonstration will be shown in "Ethical Hacking and Information Security Workshop 2 Days' only for educational purpose. We will not be responsible for any type of offense done by you after learn Hacking. We focus only on ethical work. So "learn as a hacker and use as Security Researcher"
Who can participate
A person that loves technology
- The person that have zeal to learn some new things
- Students that do study in B.Tech./M.Tech./BCA/MCA/B.Sc./M.Sc. or other technical courses.
- The person that have ethics to use skill for creation not for destruction.
- A non technical person that have passion to learn wireless hacking skills and improve it.
- The person who want to see himself secure in wireless network, must be attained.
ETHICAL HACKING AND INFORMATION SECURITY WORKSHOP'S FEATURES
Wireless Security is main concern for a Companies/Organizations now days! Know How?
PARTICIPANT HAS BENEFITS
Attend seminar in your Campus
Learn New way to boost career in IT security
Get Certification and Tool kit
Get Registration code for Hackers 20 program
Get 15% discount on OUR courses
Instant access of Newsletters by us.
Free career counselling in IT Security
MAJPR TOPICS FOR 1ST DAY
- 1. A big talk on Cyber Crimes
- 2. Learn Ethical Hacking and protect your self
- 3. Networking and Basics utility
- 4. Google Hacking
- 5. Information Gathering
- 6. Scanning for Open ports
- 7. System Hacking (Windows and Linux)
- 8. Trojan, Virus, Worms and Keyloggers
- 9. Data hiding Technique (Steganography)
- 10. Protect your personal Documents (Cryptography )
MAJPR TOPICS FOR 2ND DAY
- 11. Social Sites (Email, Facebook, Twitter ) Attacks & Security
- 12. Firewall and Honeypot
- 13. Proxy and VPN
- 14. Session Hijacking and DATA Tampering
- 15. DOS and DDOS Attack
- 16. Hacking with USB
- 17. Hacking Browser
- 18. XSS and BEeF
- 19. Credit Card Frauds
- 20. Cyber Low in India